Thursday, July 31, 2014

A Day In The Life Of Liana : A Mini Mom For The Day!

Today, I am playing a "little game" called Mini Mom For A Day...
I am in charge of watching my mother's friend's, 9 year old daughter, Maya for the day, while she is at work. I have to take her to and from camp, feed her, entertain her and make today a fun and memorable experience for her. 

The one and only single rule is...
Make this the best day for Maya EVER!!!!!

Through a series of photographs and captions I am going to take you along with me on this crazy journey! 

Before sending them off to camp,  you've course got to sugar em' up, so I introduced the child to her first ever Starbucks Frappuccino-- Double Chocolatey Chip style! 


We then spent some pleasant quality time with our dear friend Kate, who happened to be at Starbucks this morning as well.  

On the walk to camp, dear sweet Maya discovered a new instrument, it's called the crosswalk button. She has a true talent for it! She played it until we were finally given the walk signal.


I dropped this crazy minion off at theatre camp for a few hours, and when I picked her up...


I prepared her a "beary" quick & easy snack 



Then we took advantage of the heat and played in the hose! Did someone say epic water party? 

Watching a child for a day you also got me a free eager dog walker! What a great helper she was! 




 
Last and certainly not least, I completely rejected adulthood, and we made an epic blanket and pillow fort together. We even ended up watching soul surfer from amongst the fluffy pillow heaven!  
BEST DAY EVER!!!!!!

Bisous, 
Emily and Liana (Limly) 

No comments:

Post a Comment