Thursday, July 31, 2014

20 Facts You May Not Know About Me (Liana Style)

Emily and I have both been feeling like its time for our readers to get to know us a little better and on a more personal level. We both thought this post "20 Facts You May Not Know About Me" would be the perfect way to do just that! Lets rock and roll!


1.) I absolutely love the rain. I could listen to rain drops falling for hours-I find this particular sound to be really soothing and meditative. There is truly, nothing quite like the fresh smells that fill the air right after it has just stopped raining. 

2.) My favorite color is sunshine yellow. It is such a bright and cheerful color, that it never fails to fill me to the brim with such happiness. 

3.) My dream car is a VW bus. I know...I know... I am such a hippie at heart, but I have always thought it would be so cool to drive around in an old vintage VW bus! 

4.) I can touch my nose with my tongue. Hows that for a random fact for ya?  

5.) I have always wanted a pet pig. A teacup pig to be exact. I would name him Wilbur, after my favorite childhood book, Charlottes Web. 

6.) I have a irrational fear of riding on escalators. Every time I have to ride on one, I can feel my heart drop in my chest and I become nervous and paranoid. I am slowly getting better with this, as I used to stop dead at the top and take forever to finally step on, blocking traffic behind me. I, now, only falter for a short minute and then step on, but I still have to keep both hands free and hold onto the railing with at least one hand. I have never understood this fear of mine. 

7.) Sour patch kids are my favorite movie candy. 

8.) I have horrible insomnia. It takes me a long time to fall asleep at night and when I finally do, I generally don't sleep for that long. Its hard for me to get my mind to shut up long enough to relax and fall into a deep enough sleep. 

9.) I have always wanted to be a vegetarian. I have always wanted to try being vegetarian, but I love steak to much to give it up (even for a short time).  

10.) My favorite flowers are sunflowers and sunset colored roses. 

11.) I have a major addiction to buying greeting cards. Every time I walk into a card store I have to buy more. I just can't help myself. I currently have a box of 113 stashed under my bed, that I have yet to send to anyone. I know...I have a problem..

12.) I have three all time favorite animals. My favorite animal constantly switches between giraffes, elephants and owls. 

13.) My all time favorite restaurant is Grill on the Alley in downtown San Jose. But I have only ever been once because its very expensive. 

14.) I can't swallow pills. I never have been able too, despite trying every suggestion and tip people have given me. Oh well! 

15.) I cant walk in heels. At all! 

16.) My favorite classic disney movie is peter pan, my favorite new disney movie is frozen!

17.)  I have always wanted a tattoo. I have wanted to get a tattoo for a few years now but am too scared of the pain I would have to go through to get it. 

18.) I collect bracelets. I always wear my collection of friendship bracelets and rubber wristbands. Each one has a story or a memory attached to it. 

19.) My all time favorite movie is Bridesmaids. Malificent is a close second though. 

20.) I love old records. I swear I was born in the wrong time period. I love old music. I love the old style of clothing. I love the older way of life. But above all, I especially love playing my old records on my record player. I really like the vintage sound they have! 

Thats 20!


Please, feel free to contact Emily and I with a fun fact about yourself, that you would like us to know!

Bisous, 
Emily and Liana (Limly) 



No comments:

Post a Comment