Thursday, July 31, 2014

20 Facts You May Not Know About Me (Emily Style)

Bonjour Beauties!
Liana and I wanted to make sure our readers knew somethings about us whether it be a random fact or a real life issue, so to allow you guys to see into the mind of Emily, I present to you 20 facts about me!

1.) I love the dark. I often go out in the middle of the night and sit in my backyard sipping tea and listening to the small fountains we have back there.

2.) Music is my lifeline. I am found with headphones in 99% of the time, jamming to literally anything you could imagine, from Elvis to 5 Seconds of Summer to Bowling for Soup.

3.) I am a shopaholic. The moment I receive any amount of money, it is immediately used for clothes, makeup and shoes. What can I say, I'm addicted.

4.) My favorite place to be is inside my bed. I am the definition of homebody. I love to be at home in my bed alone, its just a place that I feel safest.

5.) I play the ukulele. My sister bought me one for Christmas last year and it was the best gift I could have received, she is beautiful and her name is Meredith.

6.) I could drink coconut water for days. I absolutely love it, it is my favorite drink on planet earth, it is absolutely amazing.

7.) Cats are my favorite animals. Cats are absolutely amazing, they are sweet and cuddly and the perfect amount of sass and diva.

8.) Tea is the best thing to happen ever. Tea is so calming and can relax anyone, and has amazing natural effects on the body.

9.) I love the smell of old books. I love to read old books and the smell is a humongous plus to reading them. It smells like old people and happiness.

10.) My mom passed away two years ago. She was in a car accident and I miss her dearly.

11.) I thought I was a legitimate princess for two years of my childhood. A doctor told me I was because of the bellybutton I had, so obviously I believed her, and I went around telling everyone that I was and got angry when they didn't follow my commands. (Maybe that's why I'm so demanding and such a diva nowadays..)

12.) I still sleep with the baby blanket my mom made me every night. #sorrynotsorry. It is comforting to me and if you think that's weird I bet you most of the people you know still sleep with something from their childhood.

13.) I want to become a fashion merchandiser. Because I can't draw for the life of me but still want to work in fashion.

14.) I love old movies (*cough* Breakfast Club *cough*). These old movies range from the 40's to the 90's, I can't get enough.

15.) Ed Sheeran is my everything. Seriously, amazing voice, red hair, great back story of trial and triumph, what isn't to love?

16.) I love people watching. I could sit on a bench for hours watching people, I study them closely and sometimes make up their back stories.

17.) I write stories to get out of my own mind. I love to write, about anything and everything, and for an over thinker like me, that is a great thing to be able to escape to.

18.) I have anxiety. I've always been an anxious person, and I overthink everything that happens in one day. At night I spend ages overthinking the days events. It takes me so long to stop overthinking the tiniest thing.

19.) I am a very secretive person. Not because I don't trust people, but because I don't like to put my problems on everyone else, and I hate other people to worry about me, which is why I hide things from my friends and family.

20.) I love to listen. I love when people talk to me about their problems, or really about anything, because I love to know more about the people around me and I love to help them.

...So there it is! Twenty facts about me.I hope you enjoyed reading! If there are any interesting facts about you that you think I should know, just leave it in the comments below!
Bisous,
Emily and Liana (Limly)

2 comments:

  1. I love to people watch too. We are a lot alike. I love my home, I have extreme anxiety, I love old books, I love to listen to people and help them, I am constantly writing stories, I hate other people to worry about me, I love coconut water and all though I never actually believed I was a princess I did believe I could walk on water. I was so mad when it turned out I was wrong.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love to people watch too. We are a lot alike. I love my home, I have extreme anxiety, I love old books, I love to listen to people and help them, I am constantly writing stories, I hate other people to worry about me, I love coconut water and all though I never actually believed I was a princess I did believe I could walk on water. I was so mad when it turned out I was wrong.

    ReplyDelete