Saturday, August 2, 2014

The Before 30 Bucket List

Bonjour Beauties!
Last night I was making a bucket list of things I wanted to do before 30 and I decided 'why not post it on the internet'! So without further adieu here it is!

The Before 30 Bucket List
1.Travel to London.


2.Visit at least 10 different countries.

3. Grant someone's life long wish.

4. Be fluent in French.

5. Run a marathon.

6. Have a career  doing something I love.

7. Meet a celebrity (preferably British).

8. Move to a new city.

9. See the Northern Lights.

10. Grow a garden (complete with trees). 

11. Have a song written about me.

12. Adopt a cat.

13. Go vegan for a year.

14. Ride a train (a real one).

15. Make my name known by a multitude of people.

Hope you all liked the post, and I encourage you to leave your bucket list dream down in the comments! xx
Bisous,
Emily and Liana (Limly)

No comments:

Post a Comment