Thursday, August 21, 2014

Back-to-School Pick Me Up Playlist

Bonjour Beauties!
I love music. That is no understatement, I LOVE MUSIC. I listen to it all the time, and I love to discover new artists and new songs, I also love to share that music! So here is a playlist of the songs or albums I've been listening to on repeat all month long!

1) Happy Little Pill-Troye Sivan
Troye Sivan is a YouTuber/actor/singer, who just released his first EP, Trxye. His voice is great and his songs don't hide anything. They are so real, most love songs floating around these days are a typical boy meets girl song, but his clearly use pronouns like he, him, his, expressing clearly that his heart lies with a boy.


2) Sing-Ed Sheeran
3) Photograph-Ed Sheeran
Ed Sheeran is like an angel. He is my absolute favorite artist. He can do anything musically, rap, slow songs, pop, everything under the sun. His voice is so absolutely versatile its amazing.


4) She Looks so Perfect-5SOS
5 Seconds of Summer is a band that is sorta teenie bopper, but they also have a great touch of rock and punk in their songs. I really really like them and would encourage anyone to check them out!


5) Hope Road-Anne Clark
Okay this is an old song, and its more like a spoken word poem/song all in one. My sister showed it to me and its literally like the best thing ever on planet earth! I swear, its seriously amazing.


6) Shake it Off-Taylor Swift
AMAZING. This is Taylor Swifts new song off of her album 1989, and it is fabulous. She sings about how a persons dancing can show their true personality. It really is a good song and I can't wait to listen to her new album when it hits shelves in October.


7) Girls Chase Boys- Ingrid Michaelson
I don't even have words. This song just always puts me in the best mood. Its great. No arguement. It makes me want to stand up and just dance.


8) All About That Bass- Meghan Trainor
Just a good song that makes girls feel better about their curves. Also a good dance sort of song!


I hope you enjoyed my playlist, I think all of these are definitely worth checking out if you have the time!
Bisous,
Emily and Liana (Limly)

No comments:

Post a Comment