Sunday, August 10, 2014

Back-to-School Clothing Haul

Bonjour Beauties!
I know, its been like twenty years since Liana and I have posted on here...oops? Sorry, Liana is in the process of getting ready to move away to college and I'm busy salvaging the very last few days of my summer vacation in hopes that if I have fun now the happiness will last through the year until the next break (hint: it won't).
Anyways, today I'm going to share with you the clothing I've bought for school just because I can! If you have been outside in the past few weeks you will notice all of the shops have back to school sales and supplies and whatnot, so I guess its that time again... Without further adieu here is!


 White Shoes: Vans, Brown Wedges: XXI
up: Shoes!
A pair of plain white shoes is a must for me, even if they tend to get dirty quickly they go with EVERYTHING. Also I love wearing heels but they suck for school, so instead I like to opt for a pair of wedges, which are heels but so much more comfortable than any other kind! 
Red Faux Leather Jacket: XXI
 Next: A leather jacket!
They are warm but not boiling hot, so they are definitely fit for California winters! Definitely my favorite sort of jacket. (I have four leather jackets...is that overkill?)
Solid Black V Neck: Forever 21, Amour Baseball Shirt: Forever 21, Lacy Red Collared Blouse: Forever 21
 We all need to wear shirts to school so obviously it was a good idea for me to pick up a few!
 A simple black t-shirt is always handy to have around because you can wear them with most things. I also picked up a new baseball tee, which is great for lazy days when you still want to look cute! My last purchase was a lacy Forever 21 blouse that I purchased from a thrift store called Plato's Closet (which was an awesome find seeing as it still had the tag on!

 Polka Dot Shorts: XXI, Dressy Sweats: XXI, Jeans: American Eagle
I go through jeans and pants like crazy, so I was due to buy more asap. 
I bought a pair of red shorts that were deemed 'school appropriate' by the finger tip test, as well as a pair of what I like to call 'fancy sweatpants' which are exactly what they sound like; dressy sweats. Also I needed a pair of jeans because all of mine are ripped up...
Purple Skirt: Bongo, Feather Skirt: XXI
And lastly everyone needs a skirt or two!
I am completely in love with skirts because they are beyond comfortable! The purple one that looks like it has a quilted material of sorts is easy to pair and also out of the ordinary, which is my favorite thing. The other is harder to pair but is still absolutely gorgeous and I refused to leave the store without it!

That's it for my haul today, thanks for reading, and thank you for being patient about the uploads!

Bisous,
Emily and Liana (Limly)

No comments:

Post a Comment