Friday, October 24, 2014

Awesome News and a Reintroduction

Bonjour Beauties!

I know its been a long time, much too long. I apologize for that... but good news! Liana and I started a YouTube channel! It has the same name as the blog, and later I will talk to Liana to see if we can link it on here (because I am horrible with technology) and so hopefully by the time you guys see this it will be up, but for now I'm going to link our first video HERE. Well when I say first video I really mean an introduction. But there are a bunch of other videos up there to so check it out!!!
The reintroduction part of this post is just me saying hello, I'm Emily and I have a problem. I'm horrible at at consistency. Yup, I'll admit it. I have no ability to commit to my commitments. But from now on I will force myself to upload something once a week. It may not always be lengthy or have surprising amazing content, but it will be here. Every week by Sunday at 5:00 PM there will be a video. Not always on Sunday, maybe another day, but there will be one up by that day at that time. If I don't do that you all can beat me up, or I will at least make up for it!
Thanks for reading, BYE!
Bisous, 
Emily & Liana (Limly)

No comments:

Post a Comment