Tuesday, September 30, 2014

Lets Go To The Movies : Malificent Movie Review


                           


Malificent follows the beloved storyline of the classic tale of Sleeping Beauty, but is told from a totally new perspective. The tale is told through the eyes of...I will give you one guess... the strong and powerful villan, queen Malificent, of course! The movie brings a new light to the well-known beloved story with many new heartwarming twists.

Malificent was one of my favorite villians before I saw the movie, but after I saw it in theaters, I fell in love with her character all over again. Throughout the movie you watch Malificent change, grow, manipulate, learn, regret and even love. The movie brings a whole new face to the character without ruining the story or the character, but instead enhancing and even improving both the character, her background and the story's history. The writers found a way to make her character lovable and relatable without making her lose her villainous qualities and personality.

I would highly recommend this movie to any age group! Perfect for a family movie night!

No comments:

Post a Comment